REAL TALK: If it is raining tomorrow, you should still come to the Farmers' Market. Why? Because shopping at the farmer's market does more net good than hitting up the supermarket.
1) Your purchases impact people you actually know, directly and significantly.
2) You are an Earth Warrior because the food we sell has not been trucked across the country and so has a significantly smaller carbon footprint.
3) You'll save money because FRESHER produce lasts longer.
4) You can stay dry under an umbrella, and step under a canopy to visit with us or make purchases.
5) You look great in galoshes!!
6) We really love seeing all of you.
-April Line, of Adiopocere Soap
Find her, us and many other fantastic vendors at the Williamsport Growers Market in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, every Saturday, rain or shine ;)
To find a farmers market near you, visit Local Harvest.org